Wednesday Chapter Meeting (APR- 2022)
Welcome to PMI Mile Hi Chapter In-Person Chapter Meeting!
PDUs for this event: 2.0 [Business and Strategic]
Presentor: Eric Foss, PMP, PfMP
Presentation: “Organizing for Success — Creating a Responsive Value-focused Delivery Organization "
In this interactive session we’ll discuss best practices and share common pitfalls in designing and implementing a value-delivery organization. We’ll explore the connection between strategy and delivery while looking at how to optimally engage business leaders in responsive, transparent, decision-making as part of a high-performing value delivery office/EPMO.
Attendees will take away:
- Structure drives performance...intentional design enables the optimal level of agility in decision-making and value delivery.
- New ways of thinking and working...renewed focus on people, orchestrated interactions, and transparent decision-making.
- The value of maintaining a holistic perspective...looking at strategy achievement at all levels of governance and value delivery, supported with timely and objective information.
- First part of the presentation: approx. 5:30 - 6:30
- Dinner & Announcements: 6:30 – 7:00
- Second part of the presentation: approx. 7:00 - 8:00
Refund and Cancellation Policy
You will be required to review and accept the PMI Mile Hi Chapter Refund and Cancellation Policy as part of your registration. Please review it here.
For questions about the Chapter Meetings, contact the VP, Professional Development at email@example.com.
It is no longer possible to register for this event