Wednesday Chapter Meeting (MAY- 2022)
Welcome to PMI Mile Hi Chapter In-Person Chapter Meeting!
PDUs for this event: 1 PDU - Leadership & 1 PDU - Strategic Business Management Tools
Presentor: Marc April
Marc April is focused on relationship building, product knowledge and account development. Dedicated professional with the attitude that consistency and strong communication build long-lasting relationships. Successful at expanding network connections and persuasively introducing new products.
Presentation: “Improving virtual engagement and communication to create deeper more meaningful connections with your audience "
Attendees will gain a better understanding of how to get more engagement in their virtual meetings.
Attendees will take away:
- How to leverage your video camera to create a more natural interaction and engage more deeply.
- How to improve audio clarity to improve communication retention.
- How to improve retention of ideas and meetings – agendas and pre-meeting notifications.
- Announcements & Pledge of Allegiance: 5:20 - 5:30
- First part of the presentation: approx. 5:30 - 6:30
- Dinner & Announcements: 6:30 – 7:00
- Second part of the presentation: approx. 7:00 - 8:00
Refund and Cancellation Policy
You will be required to review and accept the PMI Mile Hi Chapter Refund and Cancellation Policy as part of your registration. Please review it here.
For questions about the Chapter Meetings, contact the VP, Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is no longer possible to register for this event