Virtual Wednesday Chapter Meeting (NOV- 2022)
Welcome to PMI Mile Hi Chapter Virtual Chapter Meeting!
PDUs for this event: 2 - Power Skills (Formally Leadership)
Throughout his 22 years in engineering, Steven served as a trainer to Fortune 500 organizations as well as influencing and managing company-wide change management activities. Steven is an ICF Professional Certified Coach, a TEDx speaker, a trained Facilitator along with Founder of multiple Toastmasters public speaking clubs. Steven specializes in helping introvert leaders find their voice so they can create impact and leave a positive impression without having to pretend. Steven has served over 100 one on one coaching clients and corporate clients such as BlackLocus (Home Depot Innovation Lab), Qualcomm, James Edwards and Companies, and Austin Pallet Company.
Presentation: "Facilitation Skills for Project Managers"
Become a workshop leader to drive effective communication during your project workshops. Eliminate the effects of politics and power struggles and focus on addressing the project needs.
Special Notes for the Virtual Meeting:
- Registration for this event ends the Tuesday prior to the event at 5:00 p.m. If you must register for this event after that time, contact the Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) up to 3:00 p.m. the day of the event to register (note that a late fee will apply).
- The virtual meeting link will be sent out via email after you register. If you have not received the link by Wednesday morning at 10 a.m., contact the Help Desk no later than 3 p.m. (email@example.com). Please ensure that you have the Help Desk email noted as a "safe sender email" so that it does not end up in your Spam box. Refunds will not be given if you do not contact the Help Desk prior to 3 p.m. and you are not able to gain access to the meeting.
- First part of the presentation: approx. 5:30 - 6:15
- Break: 6:15 - 6:25
- Announcements: 6:25 - 6:40
- Second presentation: approx. 6:40 - 7:35
Refund and Cancellation Policy
You will be required to review and accept the PMI Mile Hi Chapter Refund and Cancellation Policy as part of your registration. Please review it here.
For questions about the Chapter Meetings, contact the VP, Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is no longer possible to register for this event