Saturday Workshop Virtual
Build a strategic plan within your project management platform to track KPIs and deliver strategic objectives.
Demonstrate the real value of your projects by clearly aligning them with your organizational strategy and easily tracking KPIs.
- Know the difference between a successful project and a project that provides value.
- Build an in-system strategic plan.
- Track KPIs and deliver strategic objectives on every project.
- Outline a strategic plan at the right scale for you in your organization.
- Build the plan within your project platform.
- Take home a cheat sheet for getting other teams and stakeholders on board.
About the Presenter: J. Deckert
A PMP managing a consulting team that builds and integrates strategic planning and project management solutions.
PDU Category: Technical
Special Notes for the Virtual Meeting:
- Registration for this event ends the Thursday evening prior to the event at 5:00 p.m. If you must register for this event after that time, contact the Help Desk (email@example.com) up to 3:00 p.m. Friday (note that a late fee may apply).
- The Go To Meeting link will be sent out by the workshop team the Friday morning prior to the event. If you have not received the link by Friday at 12p.m, contact the workshop team (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please ensure that you have the Workshop email noted as a "safe sender email" so that it does not end up in your Spam box. Refunds will not be given if you do not contact the team prior to 3pm and you are not able to gain access to the meeting Saturday morning.
- You must log into the Virtual Meeting with your full name as seen on your registration, if you do not, you will be listed as not attending the event.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
You will be required to review and accept the PMI Mile Hi Chapter Refund and Cancellation Policy as part of your registration. Please review it here.
For additional questions or comments about this event, please contact email@example.com.
- $20.00 Member Price
$25.00 after 11:59 pm January 24
$15.00 Earlybird rate before January 23
- $25.00 Non-Member
$30.00 after 11:59 pm January 24
$20.00 Earlybird rate before January 23
- Register before the registration deadline of: January 24, 2020 at 11:59 PM
It is no longer possible to register for this event