Saturday Workshop (Jan 2020)
- 8:00 - 8:30 Registration and Breakfast Burritos catered by Bon Appetit Catering at Regis University
- 8:30 Presentation
- 9:30 Break - Networking - Refill on Breakfast and coffee
- 9:45 - 12:00 Balance of Workshop
Build a strategic plan within your project management platform to track KPIs and deliver strategic objectives.
Demonstrate the real value of your projects by clearly aligning them with your organizational strategy and easily tracking KPIs.
- Know the difference between a successful project and a project that provides value.
- Build an in-system strategic plan.
- Track KPIs and deliver strategic objectives on every project.
- Outline a strategic plan at the right scale for you in your organization.
- Build the plan within your project platform.
- Take home a cheat sheet for getting other teams and stakeholders on board.
PDUs for event: 3.5
PDU Category: Technical
In case of an unforeseen change, such as weather, our contact method will be email. Please make sure we have an active email that you see before you leave home the day of the event and the night before.
About the Presenter: J. Deckert
A PMP managing a consulting team that builds and integrates strategic planning and project management solutions.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
You will be required to review and accept the PMI Mile Hi Chapter Refund and Cancellation Policy as part of your registration. Please review it here.
For additional questions or comments about this event, please contact email@example.com.