PMP/CAPM Exam Prep Classes (PMPIPDEC23)
What is PMP Certification?
As the world’s leading authority on project management, PMI created PMP Certification to recognize project managers who have proven they have the skills to successfully manage projects. Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification represents an elite group of project managers. It proves project leadership experience and expertise in any way of working.
PMP certification validates that you are highly skilled in:
- People: Recognizing you have the skills to effectively lead and motivate a project team throughout a project.
- Process: Using predictive, agile and hybrid approaches to determine which way of working is best for each project.
- Business Environment: Highlighting the success of a project and its impact on overall strategic organizational goals.
Research indicates that employers will need to fill nearly 2.3 million new project-oriented roles each year through 2030. This means skilled project managers are in high demand. PMP certification is designed by project professionals, for project professionals and validates that you are among the best.
Learn the fundamentals and best practices of project management through hands-on, real-world exercises. Ensure that you are delivering business value by assessing a project’s business case, identifying stakeholders and their relationship to your project, capturing product requirements, and establishing quality metrics to guide the development of your product and reassess the business case. Define product scope to provide clarity for project delivery, learn about earned value management, and create a work breakdown structure to define project scope for the team.
The in-person course taught by live by our PMI ATP certified training partner, covering the details required to pass the PMP exam using the Exam Content Outline (Meets PMI 35 Training Contact Hours).
Classes for 2 Weeks on Friday & Saturday.
Courses start on 12/1/23 and are completed by 12/9/23.
Using a Quality over Quantity Approach, this course believes if you learn to be a better Project Manager, you will also gain the knowledge to pass the PMP Exam. The course focuses on Improved Project Management Skills using real-world examples and student feedback
Class will cover the 3 domains of people, process, and business environment.
Students will receive:
- Personalized support to prepare the application for the exam,and continuous assistance through every step of the certification process.
- Their own personal copy of PMI supplied Training materials.
- Each session will be a live training event taught by a PMI Authorized Training Instructor covering PMI Authorized Learning material.
- Their own personal PMI Logic Operations account with individual access to the following:
- Online Manual
- Project Manager Checklists
- Self-Knowledge Checks
- Spotlight Videos
- Post Class Survey
- Discussion Forum
- Rita Mulcahy PMP or CAPM study books and access to sample test questions.
- Access to thousands of practice questions.
Registration closes on 11/21/23 at 11 p.m. MT - We need time to order and send out all the materials listed above.
A minimum of 8 students are required for each class. If the minimum amount of students are not reached, registrants will be contacted by the registration close. Each registrant will be given the option of being registered for the next class or given a refund.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
You will be required to review and accept the PMI Mile Hi Chapter Refund and Cancellation Policy as part of your registration. Please review it here.
For questions about the Chapter Meetings, contact the VP, Professional Development at email@example.com.
PMI Authorized Training Partner through Driven Leadership Solution
It is no longer possible to register for this event