Virtual Wednesday Chapter Meeting (June 2020)
Welcome to the PMI Mile Hi Chapter Virtual Chapter Meeting!
PDUs for this event: 2
Presentation PDUs: 1 [Leadership] 1[Business and Strategy]
Speaker: Matt Thieleman
Presentation Title: Mind of a Champion: The Art of Mindful Leadership 2. Celebrating Wins: Own Your Mindset to Own Your Success
- Leadership coach Matt Thieleman will teach the qualities of Mindful Leadership and offer practices that are key to helping us stay present in the midst of change, allowing us to be a stable force in pursuit of our mission. Most importantly, we’ll practice connecting with ourselves and others on a deep level.
2. Our minds shape our world — through our thoughts, our beliefs, and our actions. But we’re often unaware of the power we have. In this workshop, you’ll learn how celebrating wins can have profound results in our success, the impacts of not taking time to celebrate ourselves, and ways to incorporate regular celebration into your life.
Bio: Matt Thieleman founded Golden Bristle in 2015 to help leaders and teams unleash their awesome on the world. He uses mindfulness tools, Jedi mind tricks, and other methods to help his clients do their best work and live their best lives. Sometimes he’s a speaker, sometimes a coach, and always deeply committed to helping others grow. Watch his TEDx talk Why the World Needs Mindful Leaders to learn more about his mission.
Special Notes for the Virtual Meeting:
- Registration for this event ends the Tuesday prior to the event at 5:00 p.m. If you must register for this event after that time, contact the Help Desk (email@example.com) up to 3:00 p.m. the day of the event to register (note that a late fee may apply).
- The Go To Meeting link will be sent out by the Help Desk the Tuesday evening prior to the event after registration closes at 5:00 p.m. If you have not received the link by Wednesday morning at 10a.m., contact the Help Desk no later than 3pm (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please ensure that you have the Help Desk email noted as a "safe sender email" so that it does not end up in your Spam box. Refunds will not be given if you do not contact the Help Desk prior to 3pm and you are not able to gain access to the meeting.
- First presentation: approx. 5:30 - 6:30
- Second presentation: approx. 7:00 - 8:15
Refund and Cancellation Policy
You will be required to review and accept the PMI Mile Hi Chapter Refund and Cancellation Policy as part of your registration. Please review it here.
For questions about the Chapter Meetings, contact the VP, Professional Development at email@example.com.
It is no longer possible to register for this event