PMP/CAPM Exam Prep Course (week of 9/28, 10/5, 10/12); week 1 of 3
This is a virtual format course. It is 3 hours per day for each of 9 days. The full class content is covered in the 9-days, which are scheduled over a span of 3 weeks. By registering for this event you are registering for 9 all of the sessions.
- Week 1 of the class will be held 9/28, 9/30, & 10/2
- Week 2 of the class will be held 10/5, 10/7, & 10/9
- Week 3 of the class will be held 10/12, 10/14, & 10/16
Contact hours for the event: 35 (Note: Expect 8 hours of homework in addition to the virtual class hours.)
What We Offer
Give yourself a competitive financial edge in your career with the PMP credential. It's the gold standard in the project management industry, demonstrating that you have the experience, education, and competency to lead and direct projects.
It increases your marketability to employers and, according to recent PMI research, leads to higher salaries.
This is a comprehensive course based on the PMBOK Guide, 6th Edition. It is designed to assist participants in passing the Project Management Institute (PMI) PMP or CAPM Certification Exam.
Materials issued for the class are the following:
- Course binder with approximately 600 pages of material covering PMI knowledge including the 5 Process areas, 9 Knowledge areas and Professional/Social Responsibility.
- RMC PMP or CAPM Exam Prep
- PMBOK Guide, 6th ed.
- Placemat with critical diagrams and formulas
- RMC PMP or CAPM Exam Prep CD (or cloud version) with thousands of questions
- Homework handouts
- In order to meet the 35 PDUs, homework will be assigned both prior to the class and between the sessions.
- This class is acceptable for those studying for both the CAPM and the PMP. In order to provide you with the correct materials, during the registration process you will be asked to indicate if you would like the CAPM or PMP materials.
- Interested in using WIOA (Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act) funds to pay for the class? Contact your local Workforce Center for information about this program. Click here for more information. Applications can take a month or more to process so start early. During the registration process, you will be asked to indicate if you will be using WIOA funds.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
You will be required to review and accept the PMI Mile Hi Chapter Refund and Cancellation Policy as part of your registration. Please review it here.
Payments - note that the Mile Hi Chapter no longer accepts payment via Pay Pal. We regret any issues this may cause you.