Virtual Wednesday Chapter Meeting (MAY- 2021)
Welcome to the PMI Mile Hi Chapter Virtual Chapter Meeting! 3 PDUs this Month! 5-8pm
PDUs for this event: 3 Total
One of our favorite events of the year! High School Competition time!
Presentation PDUs: Technical 
First Presenter: Chuck Knezevich
First Presentation Title: Denver Metro Project Management Educational Foundation-Competition
First Presentation Synopsis: Chuck will be leading the attendees through the Denver Metro Project Management Educational Foundation High School Project Management Competition. Cast your vote for the High School Project of the Year!
Bio: Chuck Knezevich, MBA, PMP-President, Denver Metro Project Management Education Foundation (50lc3); Chairman, PMI Mile Hi Chairman, 2012-2014; President, PMI Mile Hi, 2008-20012; Vice President, Education, PMI Mile Hi, 2004-2008; Foundation board member since 2008
Presentation PDUs: Business [.5], Leadership [.5]
Second Speaker: Linda Rhea
Second Presentation Title: Vision and the Winning Team
Presentation Synopsis: Teams that share the Vision of the organization and how each member contributes to this vision experience greater results for the organization and the team members
Speaker Bio: Linda Rhea began managing projects by automating the Summit County tax collection system in 1974. As a Certified Financial Planner Professional for 30 years Linda empowered clients to implement plans to secure their financial future. As Toastmaster District 26 Governor Linda led 45 leaders to Distinguished District Status for first time in 8 years. Linda served Toastmasters as Region Advisor to 7 Districts in 2 countries helping leaders design and implement successful strategic success plans. Linda has shared tips for leading successful teams with organizations around the world. In free time Linda enjoys gardening and spoiling 3 grandchildren.
Presentation PDU: Leadership 
Third speaker: Pat Hannon
Third Presentation Title: Gratitude
Third Presentation Synopsis: Understand the value of gratitude as it impacts our lives in a positive manner. Positive emotions, good experiences, the ability to deal with adversity and to build strong relationships add value to the people side of the equation in project management.
Speaker Bio: Pat Hannan is a Past PMI member, Agile Scrum Master, and Project Manager. With 26 years of experience at the Omaha Public Power District, Pat retired from the Information Technology Division in 2015. She is a Distinguished Toastmaster, Past International Director and Past Region Advisor for Toastmasters International. In retirement, Pat solves adoption mysteries and serves in a number of volunteer capacities.
Special Notes for the Virtual Meeting:
- Registration for this event ends the Tuesday prior to the event at 5:00 p.m. If you must register for this event after that time, contact the Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) up to 3:00 p.m. the day of the event to register (note that a late fee may apply).
- The virtual meeting link will be sent out by the Help Desk the Tuesday evening prior to the event after registration closes at 5:00 p.m. If you have not received the link by Wednesday morning at 10a.m., contact the Help Desk no later than 3pm (email@example.com). Please ensure that you have the Help Desk email noted as a "safe sender email" so that it does not end up in your Spam box. Refunds will not be given if you do not contact the Help Desk prior to 3pm and you are not able to gain access to the meeting.
- First presentation: approx. 5:00 - 5:25
- Second presentation: approx. 5:30-6:20
- Third presentation approx. 6:30 - 7:20
Refund and Cancellation Policy
You will be required to review and accept the PMI Mile Hi Chapter Refund and Cancellation Policy as part of your registration. Please review it here.