Virtual Wednesday Chapter Meeting (MAY- 2022)
Welcome to PMI Mile Hi Chapter Virtual Chapter Meeting!
PDUs for this event: 1 PDU - Leadership & 1 PDU - Strategic Business Management Tools
Presentor: Marc April
Marc April is focused on relationship building, product knowledge and account development. Dedicated professional with the attitude that consistency and strong communication build long-lasting relationships. Successful at expanding network connections and persuasively introducing new products.
Presentation: “Improving virtual engagement and communication to create deeper more meaningful connections with your audience "
Attendees will gain a better understanding of how to get more engagement in their virtual meetings.
Attendees will take away:
- How to leverage your video camera to create a more natural interaction and engage more deeply.
- How to improve audio clarity to improve communication retention.
- How to improve retention of ideas and meetings – agendas and pre-meeting notifications.
Special Notes for the Virtual Meeting:
- Registration for this event ends the Tuesday prior to the event at 5:00 p.m. If you must register for this event after that time, contact the Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) up to 3:00 p.m. the day of the event to register (note that a late fee may apply).
- The virtual meeting link will be sent out by the Help Desk the Tuesday evening prior to the event after registration closes at 5:00 p.m. If you have not received the link by Wednesday morning at 10a.m., contact the Help Desk no later than 3pm (email@example.com). Please ensure that you have the Help Desk email noted as a "safe sender email" so that it does not end up in your Spam box. Refunds will not be given if you do not contact the Help Desk prior to 3pm and you are not able to gain access to the meeting.
- First presentation: approx. 5:30 - 6:15
- Second presentation: approx. 6:40 - 7:35
Refund and Cancellation Policy
You will be required to review and accept the PMI Mile Hi Chapter Refund and Cancellation Policy as part of your registration. Please review it here.
For questions about the Chapter Meetings, contact the VP, Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is no longer possible to register for this event