Career Growth Workshops
Honing your strategic vision,
Growing the career that is uniquely YOU.
Ready to get started?
Energize your strategic vision:
- Create a marketing plan for your career growth project
- Learn from industry professionals, researchers & educators
- Enhance your soft skills
- Network in a fun & friendly environment
- Focus on the activities, trends and soft skills you need to advance your career
- Remain relevant in today's job market
- Earn PDUs
Where are you in your career?
No matter where you are, this program will benefit you:
- Recent college grad
- Returning to the workforce
- Project management guru with 20+ years of experience
Jump on in!
- Saturday of most months around the Front Range
- 8:30 a.m.–noon
- 2-3 PDUs per workshop
- Light breakfast provided
Other events will be announced in our Chapter newsletter and available at the Event Calendar in the list of Upcoming Events.
For more information, contact Director, Career Growth Workshops: CGworkshops@PmiMileHi.org
“New ideas, applicable to me.”
“No matter how long the week, I make time for the Career Growth Workshop. Always a Saturday well invested! Career Growth Workshop focuses on soft skills, which are critical for PMs. When all is said and done, the “P” in PM effectively stands for “people,” and soft-skills can make or break your career. I’ve had a lot of training in soft, but I leave each of these workshops with new ideas that are so very applicable to my current situation.”
Kari S. Sanders, PMP