We hope that this message finds you and your loved ones in good health. You’re no doubt aware of the widespread impact COVID-19 is having on businesses across the globe, including nonprofits. The heart of PMI Mile Hi chapter thrives only through engaging hundreds of volunteers and members, like you. We have reviewed our current events and have decided on the following actions:
- All networking events, including membership celebrations, will be evaluated on a month-by-month basis.
- All chapter meetings will be virtual.
- All roundtables and workshops will be virtual until further notice.
- Small-group, in-person volunteer events will be scheduled from time to time. Check the calendar for specific dates. We will accommodate social-distancing. Please wear a mask.
- WPML 2021 and Symposium 2021 will be hybrid events (available for in-person or virtual-only)
DISCLAIMER: The World Health Organization has declared a worldwide pandemic due to the novel Coronavirus that causes COVID-19. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and can be lethal. It spreads primarily from person-to-person through respiratory droplets. By attending an in-person event sponsored by PMI Mile Hi Chapter, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
We will continue to assess the situation and provide updates if anything changes. Please monitor specific event details on our events page, and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns. Thank you.