PMP/CAPM Exam Prep Course
PMP®/CAPM® Exam Prep Course
Many hiring managers in our industry refuse to review resumes of individuals who are NOT PMP certified. It truly is the “gold standard” of the project management industry
What about salary? The PMP can provide a significant advantage when it comes to earning potential. Among survey respondents, those with the PMP certification garner a higher salary (20% higher on average) than those without the PMP. Source: Earning Power: Project Management Salary Survey Ninth Edition
How to obtain the PMP or CAPM?
Don’t go it alone! Passing the CAPM or PMP test is tough. You need an excellent prep course and a study group, and that’s what PMI Mile Hi’s Exam Prep Course offers you:Offering you:
- A 4-day comprehensive course based on the PMBOK® Guide to prepare you to take the PMP or CAPM Exam
- Instruction broken down into the five process groups, and the 10 knowledge areas of the PMBOK
- 35 contact hours in our course to go toward the CAPM or the PMP credential eligibility requisites
- Course fee: $1,319 PMI Mile Hi Chapter Member; $1,999 Non-Member
- Other costs associated with obtaining certification include the exam fee and optional membership in the Project Management Institute (www.Pmi.org ) and PMI Mile Hi Chapter. These additional costs are paid through PMI.org and not through PMI Mile Hi. Please refer to the PMP Prep FAQ for additional information.
- Course fee includes a course binder, placemat, text materials and an exam simulation software CD. (cloud version also offered)
- Interested in using WIOA (Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act) funds to pay for the class? Contact your local Workforce Center for information about this program. For more information: Applications can take a month or more to process, so start early!
- Our classes routinely are once a quarter, check out our calendar of events here.
- You must attend all four days of the class to fulfill requirements for the 35 contact hours. The course content runs the full four days.
- For more information, review our PMP Prep FAQ
- PMP and CAPM Reference Materials and Resources
- For PMP certification eligibility requirements click here
- For CAPM certification eligibility requirements click here
- Need help filling out the application? Application Tips and PMP Application Checklist
- Things to consider when applying for the PMP
Additional questions? Contact: DirPMPprep@PmiMileHi.org
Be a Volunteer Instructor or Admin for the PMP/CAPM Exam Prep!
Are you interested in becoming an administrative volunteer or volunteer instructor for the PMP®/CAPM® Exam Prep Course for PMI Mile Hi? We would love to have you onboard! For more information, contact: DirPMPprep@PmiMileHi.org.
Looking for a truly global certification?
Take part in our next PMP®/CAPM® Exam Prep Course! PMP® is the most industry-recognized, and most sought after, certification for project managers