Virtual Wednesday Chapter Meeting (OCT- 2022)
Welcome to PMI Mile Hi Chapter Virtual Chapter Meeting!
PDUs for this event: 2 - Power Skills (Formally Leadership)
Eric Peterson is currently a technical program manager at Charles Schwab & Co. leading OKR adoption and strategic initiatives for the BMO (business operations management) for the IO&C (Internet, Cloud, and Operations) organization. He also is the founder of Shepherdingheart LLC and offers workshops and training to teams and organizations desiring to apply servant leadership principles in their organizations. He earned a BS in Finance from the University of Nebraska and a MA from Webster University in Information Technology and Resource Management.
Presentation: "Learn how to shepherd your team and become the leader others want to follow"
We understand, developing into a leader that others want to follow is more than following a checklist. This session unpacks a servant leadership framework enabling professional growth, increased influence, and improved team delivery.
Special Notes for the Virtual Meeting:
- Registration for this event ends the Tuesday prior to the event at 5:00 p.m. If you must register for this event after that time, contact the Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) up to 3:00 p.m. the day of the event to register (note that a late fee will apply).
- The virtual meeting link will be sent out via email after you register. If you have not received the link by Wednesday morning at 10 a.m., contact the Help Desk no later than 3 p.m. (email@example.com). Please ensure that you have the Help Desk email noted as a "safe sender email" so that it does not end up in your Spam box. Refunds will not be given if you do not contact the Help Desk prior to 3 p.m. and you are not able to gain access to the meeting.
- First part of the presentation: approx. 5:30 - 6:15
- Break: 6:15 - 6:25
- Announcements: 6:25 - 6:40
- Second presentation: approx. 6:40 - 7:35
Refund and Cancellation Policy
You will be required to review and accept the PMI Mile Hi Chapter Refund and Cancellation Policy as part of your registration. Please review it here.
For questions about the Chapter Meetings, contact the VP, Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is no longer possible to register for this event