Benefits of PMI Membership
As a member of PMI Mile Hi, you are recognized as someone who is:
- Serious about project management and professional development.
- Enthusiastic about good practices in project management.
- Dedicated to practicing your profession in an ethical manner.
- Watch PMI's value of being a member
PMI membership offers you:
- Member of the largest PM community
- Access to 1,000+ tools and templates in the resource library
- Track your certification status with myPMI
- Find relevant jobs with the PM Job Board
- Access to career development library
- Access to PMBOK® Guide and Standards for free
- Free subscriptions to PMI publications
- Save on career-advancing certifications
- Discounts on seminars and global conferences
PMI Mile Hi membership adds to your PMI membership
Membership in PMI Mile Hi (only $30 added to your PMI membership dues), makes you a part of the largest community of project leaders in the Rocky Mountain West.
PMI Mile HI is one of the top 10 PMI chapters worldwide, with more than 4,900 members. You will network and learn with our highly credentialed membership, of which more than 73% have earned the prestigious PMP® credential.
PMI Mile Hi membership offers you:
- Discount pricing of non-member pricing to many of our key events
- Chapter Meetings - $15
- Workshops - $10
- WPML - $50
- Symposium - $150
- PMP Prep - $600
- Access to professional development events & courses including PMP/CAPM® Exam Prep Course
- PDUs through many activities including monthly chapter meetings, roundtables, workshop and other events
- Ability to give back with our professional mentoring program and volunteer and leadership opportunities
- Advance your career through Job Growth Career Skills Camp and career workshops
- Access to many current job openings throughout Denver