Virtual Wednesday Chapter Meeting (NOV2023)
Welcome to PMI Mile Hi Chapter Virtual Chapter Meeting!
PDUs for this event: 2 PDUs for Agile
Presentor: Kyle Aretae
Bio: Kyle has been writing software since 1981, teaching since 1991, teaching programming since 1996, and then in 2000, he started doing and teaching eXtreme Programming, the method that kicked off the Agile movement in 2001. Since 2000, he has oscillated between doing programming, teaching programming, and helping organizations do Agile transformations. He has also written a couple books related to Agile.
Presentation: “Agility over Agile: Patterns of Agile Change"
Most Agile Transformations don’t make much of a difference for software success.
Attendees will take away:
- Agile efforts are a kind of organizational change.
- Organizational change succeeds from shared purpose, not imposed method.
- The most common problem with agile transformations is a focus on method over purpose.
- Registration & Networking: 5:00 - 5:20
- Announcements: 5:20 - 5:30
- First part of the presentation: approx. 5:30 - 6:30
- Dinner & Announcements: 6:30 – 7:00
- Second part of the presentation: approx. 7:00 - 8:00
Refund and Cancellation Policy
You will be required to review and accept the PMI Mile Hi Chapter Refund and Cancellation Policy as part of your registration. Please review it here.
For questions about the Chapter Meetings, contact the VP, Professional Development at email@example.com.
It is no longer possible to register for this event