Virtual Wednesday Chapter Meeting (DEC2023)
Welcome to PMI Mile Hi Chapter Virtual Chapter Meeting!
PDUs for this event: 1 PDU for Business Acumen and 1 PDU for Power Skills
Presentor: Benjamin Kofi Quansah
Bio: An international certified speaker, trainer, and coach, with global expertise in strategy
management, performance management, grants management, and global leadership,
helping organizations integrate their strategies with operations to make better decisions.
Received the National Grants Management Association’s prestigious Newton Award in 2017 for
overall thought leadership in the Grants Management field and for making a difference in the
A Maxwell Leadership Certified Coach and Trainer, a Certified Global Leadership Assessment
Coach, a Certified Global Team Coach, a Certified Grants Management Specialist, a Chartered
Global Investment Analyst, a Kaplan-Norton Balanced Scored=card Certified Graduate, and an
Associate Management Accountant
Presentation: “The Balanced Scorecard- Communicating, Measuring, and Managing Strategy"
This pre sentation lo oks at th e Balanced Sco recard (BSC) as a framework that translates an organization’s strategy into a set of objectives and measures and aligns the organization to them through its planning and control processes.
It helps organizations define value, create value, deliver value, and sustain value.
Attendees will take away:
- Increased understanding of what the Balanced Scorecard is and how it describes the way value is
- Increased ability to design Strategy Maps to communicate and measure strategy.
- Increased understanding of perspectives and the word ‘balance’ as used in the Balanced
- Increased ability to define, develop, and oversee the execution of processes required to manage
- Increased understanding of the key requirements of the Balanced Scorecard in Project
- First presentation: approx. 5:30 - 6:20
- Break & Announcements: 6:20 - 6:30
- Second presentation: approx. 6:30 - 7:30
Refund and Cancellation Policy
You will be required to review and accept the PMI Mile Hi Chapter Refund and Cancellation Policy as part of your registration. Please review it here.
For questions about the Chapter Meetings, contact the VP, Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is no longer possible to register for this event