Workshop brought to you by
The Truth about Project Sponsors
This workshop will discuss the following concepts:
- How do sponsors fit within your organization?
- Includes your project and the overall organization
- What do you need from your sponsor?
- The sponsor can have a long-lasting impact on your career and impact personal growth
- What does your project need from your sponsor?
- Support organizationally, resources, decisions, escalations, and many other needs
- How to work with difficult sponsors?
- There are times when you need to improve efficiencies with sponsors, let's talk about those moments
The workshop will have several interactive sessions
About the facilitator: Scott Morrison, PMP, CSM
- Senior IT Project Manager, RTD
- Certified Project Manager, December 1997, US West/University of Denver Center for Program Management
- Bachelors of Science, Computer Information Systems, Minor in Business Administration (Graduated Magna Cum Laude), May 1995, Regis University
- Developed and delivered the following classes and training sessions for the Mile Hi PMI:
- Saturday Workshops: Project Risk Management (2010, 2013, and 2016), Project Organizational Design (2011), Program Risk Management (2012), Leadership for Project Managers (2013), Leadership for You (2013), Communications for Project Managers (2014), Project Management Tools (2015), Project Kick Offs and Team Building Tools (2016), Fun with MS Project (2017), How to Build a PMO (2018)
- Roundtables: How to Build a PMO, South Roundtable, 2018
It is no longer possible to register for this event