Volunteer & Member Appreciation Picnic
Join PMI Mile Hi in thanking our volunteers for their dedication and service to our chapter. We will be hosting an outdoor picnic with food, games, and networking for our members. This event will be held in Castlerock with an exact location being sent to attendees closer to the event.
- All attendees will have their temperature taken upon arriving at the event any temperature above 100.4 F will be denied entry.
- All attendees will be required to answer and sign a three-question survey to determine if they are at high risk of COVID-19. Questions include: Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours? Do you have any current symptoms? Have you been exposed to anyone with a fever, symptoms, or a positive COVID test in the last 2.5 weeks?
- We will be practicing social distancing.
- The games offered will support social distancing practices (croquet, trivia, etc.)
- Food and drinks will be provided
Disclaimer: The World Health Organization has declared a worldwide pandemic due to the novel Coronavirus that causes COVID-19. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and can be lethal. It spreads primarily from person-to-person through respiratory droplets. By attending an in-person event sponsored by PMI Mile Hi Chapter, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
It is no longer possible to register for this event