Virtual Wednesday Chapter Meeting (FEB- 2021)
Welcome to the PMI Mile Hi Chapter Virtual Chapter Meeting!
PDUs for this event: 2
First Presentation PDUs: Leadership [.5] Business and Strategic [.5]
First Speaker: Audrey Cruz
First Presentation Title: Managing Human Risk: The Extraordinary Value of Team Chartering
First Presentation Synopsis:
The "human" element is the greatest risk to your project success and can substantially impact schedule, scope, budget, and outcomes. This workshop will provide an introduction to managing the human element of projects with team chartering – what it is, how it can help your projects, and how to get started.
First Speaker Bio:
Audrey Cruz passionately cultivates authentic and advantageous relationships that move work forward. For fifteen years, she's partnered with diverse organizations across public, private, and nonprofit sectors to develop strategic and tactical solutions that better serve stakeholders. Audrey is currently a Senior Change Architect with Team Tipton, PBC where she focuses on sustainable strategy, organizational development, and change management for government agencies and businesses that serve the greater good.
Audrey is a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) and received her MBA with specializations in business strategy and change management from the University of Colorado Denver, earning the recognition of Outstanding MBA Graduate.
Second Presentation PDUs: Leadership [.5] Business and Strategic [.5]
Speaker: Robert Tipton
Second Presentation Title: Healthier Teams Are Higher Performing Teams – Find Out Why
Second Presentation Synopsis: Bob will focus on the Team Health and Performance Maturity Model mentioned in the opening presentation, and two specific skills from the Health Leader Toolkit-coaching sandwich and the four ways we're satisfied with and why.
Second Speaker Bio: Bob Tipton is a high-energy, innovative, and insightful transformational change architect, leadership facilitator, keynote speaker, and author who is passionate about helping individuals, groups and entire organizations reach for and achieve exceptional results. He is a past president of the Institute for Certification of Computing Professionals (ICCP), a former leadership instructor for the University of California, Irvine, and a current professional member of the National Speakers Association.
Special Notes for the Virtual Meeting:
- Registration for this event ends the Tuesday prior to the event at 5:00 p.m. If you must register for this event after that time, contact the Help Desk (email@example.com) up to 3:00 p.m. the day of the event to register (note that a late fee may apply).
- The virtual meeting link will be sent out by the Help Desk the Tuesday evening prior to the event after registration closes at 5:00 p.m. If you have not received the link by Wednesday morning at 10a.m., contact the Help Desk no later than 3pm (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please ensure that you have the Help Desk email noted as a "safe sender email" so that it does not end up in your Spam box. Refunds will not be given if you do not contact the Help Desk prior to 3pm and you are not able to gain access to the meeting.
Meeting Schedule - Times are approximate-Meeting starts at 5:20
- Log in begins at 5:00, Meeting starts at 5:20
- First presentation: approx. 5:30 - 6:20
- Meeting and Break 6:25-6:35
- Second presentation: approx. 6:35 - 7:15
Refund and Cancellation Policy
You will be required to review and accept the PMI Mile Hi Chapter Refund and Cancellation Policy as part of your registration. Please review it here.
For questions about the Chapter Meetings, contact the VP, Professional Development at email@example.com.
It is no longer possible to register for this event