Virtual Wednesday Chapter Meeting (AUG- 2022)
Welcome to PMI Mile Hi Chapter Virtual Chapter Meeting!
PDUs for this event: 2 - 1 PDU for Business Acumen (Formally Business and Strategic) & 1 PDU for Power Skills
Presentor: Rick Griggs
RICK GRIGGS, creator of the world-famous Rolestorming™ idea generating tool,has degrees in psychology, business and French. His presentations help leaders and innovators jump-start their humanity with leadership skills, business acumen and life balance. After management positions at National Semiconductor and Intel, he founded Griggs Achievement Training & Retreats. His 7th book, Triumph in Teams, won a 1st place book award. Rick is the author of the ‘poem of a century’ Samsara of Life™. His Mastery Circle™ of five life priorities includes piano, French, bicycling, books and koi ponds.
Presentation: "Rolestorming: Better Marketing with a Better Tool"
This interactive session uses the World-Famous Rolestorming tool to create breakthroughs in marketing project
management professionals. Saint-sinner-winner roles reduce inhibitions to improve on the outdated
brainstorming process of the 1950s. Rolestorming builds consensus and ownership on how to market today’s
Special Notes for the Virtual Meeting:
- Registration for this event ends the Tuesday prior to the event at 5:00 p.m. If you must register for this event after that time, contact the Help Desk (email@example.com) up to 3:00 p.m. the day of the event to register (note that a late fee will apply).
- The virtual meeting link will be sent out via email after you register. If you have not received the link by Wednesday morning at 10 a.m., contact the Help Desk no later than 3 p.m. (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please ensure that you have the Help Desk email noted as a "safe sender email" so that it does not end up in your Spam box. Refunds will not be given if you do not contact the Help Desk prior to 3 p.m. and you are not able to gain access to the meeting.
- First part of the presentation: approx. 5:30 - 6:15
- Break: 6:15 - 6:25
- Announcements: 6:25 - 6:40
- Second presentation: approx. 6:40 - 7:35
Refund and Cancellation Policy
You will be required to review and accept the PMI Mile Hi Chapter Refund and Cancellation Policy as part of your registration. Please review it here.
For questions about the Chapter Meetings, contact the VP, Professional Development at email@example.com.
It is no longer possible to register for this event