Virtual Wednesday Chapter Meeting (SEP- 2022)
Welcome to PMI Mile Hi Chapter Virtual Chapter Meeting!
PDUs for this event: 2 PDUs for Ways of Working
Presentor: J. Deckert PMP
J. Deckert manages a consulting team specializing in complex, multi-party projects and platform implementations. A PMP since 2011, he focuses on bridging the gap between enterprise-wide strategic planning and ‘boots on the ground’ project management practices.
Presentation: "Essential Design Principles for Project Managers"
You don't have to learn fancy tools or 'be artistic' to master essential design principles. Everyone can learn to use the basics of visual, information, and systems design to communicate ideas clearly and ease the cognitive burden placed on the project team and stakeholders.
Special Notes for the Virtual Meeting:
- Registration for this event ends the Tuesday prior to the event at 5:00 p.m. If you must register for this event after that time, contact the Help Desk (email@example.com) up to 3:00 p.m. the day of the event to register (note that a late fee will apply).
- The virtual meeting link will be sent out via email after you register. If you have not received the link by Wednesday morning at 10 a.m., contact the Help Desk no later than 3 p.m. (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please ensure that you have the Help Desk email noted as a "safe sender email" so that it does not end up in your Spam box. Refunds will not be given if you do not contact the Help Desk prior to 3 p.m. and you are not able to gain access to the meeting.
- Annonouncements & Board 2021 Review: 5:20 - 5:40
- First part of the presentation: approx. 5:40 - 6:30
- Break: 6:30 - 7:00
- Announcements: 6:50 - 7:00
- Second presentation: approx. 7:00 - 8:00
Refund and Cancellation Policy
You will be required to review and accept the PMI Mile Hi Chapter Refund and Cancellation Policy as part of your registration. Please review it here.
For questions about the Chapter Meetings, contact the VP, Professional Development at email@example.com.
It is no longer possible to register for this event